Suspicious Proud To Be A 11 Veteran Shirt

Stick up for one another, we're all we have Well I’m a bit late and it’s not from my dad was much much worse) but it happened. In fucking 6th grade, I got together with girl, and she was my girlfriend so I didn’t notice any red flags, like her leading me on before she broke up with her other boyfriend getting together with me that same day, and I’m not gonna list all of them because I don’t have a ton of time. Anyway, we get into the relationship a bit, we have our first kiss, and all is going fine and dandy. A couple  starts to get really... I don’t wanna use the word horny to describe a 12 year old girl but I don know. What else to say. We start making out.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt