Surprised Never Underestimate 12 An Old Man With An Electric Guitar Shirt

Hall took advantage of me while I was drunk. I woke up to her riding me. Most people look at me sideways just completely ignore what I just said. It hurts a bit when people say the “If you were hard you must have enjoyed it” bit. The thing is, if I would have been able to move or comprehend what was going on, I would not have had sex with her.Not well. Nobody ever believed me. I was even told that it was my fault. I remember one time told an adult, but when the adult talked to the female, they took her side & said I was the abuser even though I did nothing. A tip to all the men and boys out there: this world doesn't care about you or trauma . You've  through.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt