Stressed Judge Me When You Are Perfect Otherwise 13 Shut Up Dragon Shirt

That his current. Girlfriend broke up with him cus she didn't believe anything he said, and just thought he cheated on her. He pretty much got zero support from anyone, after being raped.My kid's mother threatened me with a carving knife and, on another occasion, punched me square in the nose causing it to bleed profusely when I was out dumped her for being mental, her mother called me up and her comment was that I was so much bigger than her - I think she was suggesting that I, at 6'2", should have punched her own daughter in the face to counter her attacks. This woman is apparently a marital abuse survivor.I was sexually assaulted in college. A girl in min.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt