Relaxed I Am Not Throwing Away My Flu 19 Shot Shirt

Here that attentive readers will pick up on. It took me some time to get back to my senses, bloody, groggy, hurting, couple broken ribs. There was a note on the me.To wind down a long boring story, nothing much came of it.General presumption was that she couldn reallycredible threat to my safety. (!?!?) I was finally granted a restraining order. Can't say anyone I spoke to. Actually took it seriously, and I still feel very fortunate to have even gotten the order processed. I'm a man; I'm supposed to be able to defend myself against one little crazy woman, right? They could "never locate" the mystery assailants who boxed me in on my road. A black Chevy and as.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt