Premium Strong Girls Have More Fun Vintage Shirt

Day I ofte, expect people to punch me in the shoulder when they're annoyed with me. It was terrible. When I finally realised just how bad it had been, it messed me yup pretty bad, and was often brushed off as "an angry dude ranting about his ex. Just "talking shit". I'd never feltalone.Idk if this really counts but my mom had beat me until the time I was seven. The sad thing about this is there  years before then that you could see bruises on my face. She even lost custody of me to my dad because. She couldn't afford water and electricity but he had to give me back even though she still had no power water. It took so much for him to get me I know I was onlys.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt