Original End Of A Sht January 20th 2021 Shirt

Believed him and have never looked down upon any guy who says they have endured abuse, because I realize the next generation being labelled by Boomers as "pussies" for men who cry, are emotional, and can be abused are making the world a better place by ending the toxicity that most Boomers and previous generations normalized under petty notions of image.I will never forget the day a friend in Highschool attempted to beat the shit out of her boyfriend and I had to stop her. She was hitting him with a stick, her wallet, hands . Screaming at him. Someone called the police and she said “nobody is going to believe you, I’ll tell them hit me first” then looked ask.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt