Nonplussed Jack Russell 24 Gorgeous Reindeer Christmas Shirt

Nobody cared, nobody took it seriously, most laughed it off because I'm a man and it was "just" one crazy little woman I should be able to handle on my own. Since she was married, many liked to insinuate that I was getting what I deserved. One judge realized I wasn't going to go away and might make a stink, So he issued a restraining order for me. It's been quiet since then.My ex-wife would hit me. Scream at me hours over anything. Threaten to kill me in my sleep. Then if I yelled back after just taking would say I was abusing her. She convinced anyone who would listen that I was doing all the things she did to me to her. when I people they would say I weren.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt