Jealous Sonic Drive In Girl Classy Sassy And A Bit Smart Assy 26 Vintage Retro Shirt

That I don’t get it. As time went on it got worse. One weekend my  went to work and my grandmas took my sister and cousin to stay at their houses while I was home alone with her, the morning before they took my sister and cousin my mom woke me up shaking me and aggravated. Houting at me to call 911 for paramedics, it stressed me the fuck out and after my mom was picked up by them I was stressing the fuck out that someone could break into our house if I fell back asleep. Thankfully my came home and that put me at ease. I’m pretty sure that my mind tried to repress the memories so my timeline events is a bit fucked. After she went to the hospital she came home.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt