Irritated 28 Sack Master Myles Shirt

Seems to think a female is always the victim. My guess is the pendulum has swung from. Not doing enough to being overly protective, and now men are often overlooked as women had been for years.I've tried to explain to people multiple times why it was so hard to stop her despite being twice her size, or how she - a fairly attractive woman - could rape someone since /clearly/ I'd be into it. They never understand the mental side of it, the side that made it impossible to stop her despite how many times I asked her to not touch me like that, or to get off. They don't understand that in my mind her act of betrayal was somehow lesser to me stoppin because clearly.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt