Funny Nerdy Dirty Inked And Curvy Shirt

After reading a lot of the stories here I wanted to say this: Ladies who are reading this- please speak up for us! No one believes men when they ask for help and but if more women stood by us then we push this more into the public consciousness. Just like I hope all the guys reading this want to help women dealing with this. Anyway: stay safe everyone and thank you for being an awesome person!My son went through. Severe mental abuse by a young worthless young woman. She dragged him by the "world's shortest leash from FL to MN, where they had no job, no apartment, and no clue. Miraculously, she got tired of him and sent him back home to me. Even af that point.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt