Funny Dad The Man The Myth The Fishing Legen Vintage Shirt

It was nothing. can tell you that in the years I've worked in retail I've seen numerous instances gender based favoritism in what is allowed. I've seen men written up for things that the women also do but its somehow ok for them to do. I've seen guys, hell I've been the guy, with bad backs or knees told to do the heavy lifting because "theirs one guy on the shift so you have to do it". I've stood there and listened to women talking in degrading . And disgusting fashion about "hot" guys that come in the store and then turn around and act all disgusted over how someone on TV talked about a woman.I was sexually assaulted by a drunk woman a halloween about 7 ago.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt