Awesome The Mandalorian Sta War Signature Sunset Shirt

I had gone into a woods to rock a piss and a woman I didnt know followed me in and tried to force herself on me while my pants were down. I was able to push her off, get my pants up, and bail (because luckily I am a guy and could overpower her) but the situation was very scary for that same reason.One day my girlfriend and deba ting something about mens rights and I shared my story to demonstrate some point. Rather than respond. To the story of her boyfriend being sexually assaulted, she looked for a counte rpoint to continue our debate. She's one of the nicest and most empathetic people I know, yet even she took our debate more seriously than  assault story.

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Willie Nelson Guitar Roll Me Up And Smoke Me When I Die Shirt

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt