Original I Know I Play Guitar Like An Old Man Try To Keep Up Poster Shirt

 Yeah I did this in class a lot. I realized I could unfocus my eyes and the whole room gets dark except for one spot in the center of my vision it breaks if I move my eyes. So I'd look at my teachers head or a glove or something and Original  I Know I Play Guitar Like An Old Man Try To Keep Up Poster Shirt  just take a weird nap.I can do the same but I always stop myself because it feels like my eyes aren't aligned hence why I can't focus on one spot.Bottom line for me is I don't want one crooked eye, nobody wants to deal with the social pressures or trying to figure out if I'm talking to you or the guy beside you.I feel it is totally normal to zone out, fuzzy vision and relax your face and eye muscles. I have done it so much I can gain or lose eye focus on command. It's one of those unknown and useless talents overall, but definitely helps me to meditate and process the day/my life and surroundings.You should do it and have someone ask to watch what your eye does. I think I do the same thing as op but when I do it I force my right eye to do a lazy eye. I've never had a lazy eye FYI.

Buyt it: Original  I Know I Play Guitar Like An Old Man Try To Keep Up Poster Shirt 



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect Native American Mama Bear Shirt

Happy Luxury Go Jesus It’s Your Birthday Christmas Shirt

Awesome American Flag Martin Luther King Jr Day MLK Fist Freedom Shirt